- Iron Man – There was a time when Tony Stark wasn’t popular. I’d tell you when, but Iron Man was so unpopular at that time I don’t remember.
- DRM and Piracy – “Super Meat Boy developer Tommy Refenes thinks that publishers should be worrying about customer satisfaction and ignoring piracy.”
- Simcity – Despite EA’s attempt at losing as many customers as possible, Simcity still sold 1.1 million copies in its first week.
- Simcity Review – in which Daniel Starkey defends his ultra-low review score of the game.
- Smartphones – Game Devs beware, new research shows that 34% of gamers play on smartphones while 35% play on consoles. That’s a closer margin than you might expect, but there it is.
- Modern Warfare 4 – Interesting new viral technique?
- Box Office – Though the world’s box office total is going up, the United States’ tally remains stagnant.
- Valiant – They’re teasing a July announcement/release of “the world’s worst superhereoes”, which kinda makes Valiant one of the world’s greatest superheroes.