- Marvel First Issues – On the one hand, thanks to Marvel for giving us the first issue of 700 different titles for free. On the other hand, they probably should have added servers to handle the load.
- Terraformed Mars – 23.5 hour rotation, this is what a terraformed Mars could look like. I want to go there now!
- Douglas Adams – Google Doodle pays homage to the late and great author of the Hitchhiker’s series. Also, something something 42 something.
- Justice League of America #1 – DC sees its biggest release for a title since 1996
- Extreme Gaming – While doing nothing but sitting at home playing video games for 6 years sounds fun… turns out it’s probably a psychological condition and you should get yourself some help.
- School of Thrones – You asked that someone interpret Game of Thrones as a cheesy high school comedy, right?
- Mech Warrior Samurai – I see the ninja aspect of this design, but I wonder if he can fight with all that armor plating?
- Lent – and lastly, Nine Things Nerds Should Consider Giving Up For Lent. Cute, but I don’t think so, Topless Robot. Okay, you can have my Facebook. I’ll give you that one.